Lots of people have been asking whether they can get into heaven with tattoos. Thank God that salvation is not based on works but on faith.
Can A Person Make It Into Heaven With Tattoos?
- Yes, you can get to heaven with tattoos.
- Salvation is not based on works but on faith in Christ Jesus.
- The scriptures declare that it is the gift of God, lest any should boast.
- While tattoos may not be overtly proclaimed to be sin in The New Testament, however, they can be, not to mention, they permanently change the body that God made in a way that is not sanctioned by God in the Scriptures.
- The New Testament Scriptures do not overtly forbid it.
- But the Old Testament does forbid it, particularly when it is used as a form of idol worship.
- Nevertheless, Jesus died to save us from our sins. It is God's gift to us by true saving faith, lest any should boast.
- So if getting tattoos is not of faith, it is sin, and should not be done, because even though a person is saved and on their way to heaven, they will give an account to God for the things done in the body, whether they be good or bad.
How We Get To Heaven - Addressing the Tattoo Issue
Ephesians 2-3-9 Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.