What is The Definition of Lust?
Lust is strong and uncontrolled desire to have or apprehend something. Fleshly lust is the seed that if we yield to it and are drawn away by it, causes us to sin.
Table of Contents
More Definitions of The Word Lust
- Lust is a very strong sexual desire.
- Lust means a longing desire to possess or enjoy someone or something
- Lust means an unlawful Desire for Carnal or Fleshly pleasure
- Lust can mean an unrestrained or excessive desire for someone or something
- Lust cannot be quenched by more lust.
- Lust means both a desire for the wrong thing and a wrong desire for an otherwise good thing.
- Lust means desire that is sinful longing, the inward win which leads to the falling away from God.
- Lust means having a strong desire that is a sexual desire that dishonors its object and disregards God.