FORGET NOT HIS BENEFIT
Thought for the day: Living in His benefit is living in His fullness.
One of the reasons why people complain nowadays is that we quickly forget His benefits: He gave us life, hope, and even sent his son to die for us; remembering these things can strengthen your confidence in God and inspire you to learn more about Him. Let's have a look at the passage from the Bible.
Verse one pictured that every part of the body must be involved in praising the Lord, Many people today worship God while their mind is away, thinking of things God has not done; when you fail to dedicate all of yourself to praise God, the devil will take over your life and depression will set in.
From verse three we see great things that God did, let us check them
- He forgives your sin: what a privilege to have a God that cleanses away every sin, if not this, all souls would have rotten in hell, but your sins were forgiven by the precious blood of Jesus
- He healed your diseases: He didn’t only pay for your sin but He paid for your sickness, the bible confirmed that you were healed by His stripe, I decree now that healing is coming on your way in Jesus' name
- He saved you from destruction: Those times that you should have been involved in an accident, He didn’t allow it because you are too precious in His hand, I think you should praise Him for this
- He crowed you with mercy and His loving-kindness: Even when you don’t deserve it, He fight for you, even when you stayed away from Him, He looked for you
- He satisfied you with good things: He is providing for you daily
How many of His benefits can you count? He is faithful in all ways
Ø Count on His benefit today
Ø Don’t allow the devil to deceive you that God has not done anything
Father forgive me for forgetting your benefit, I shall count on your benefit in Jesus' name.