How Did The Apostle Paul Die?
- The Apostle Paul was martyred, or killed for preaching the Gospel of Christ.
- The tradition is that Paul, The Apostle, was beheaded instead of crucified (upside down) like the Apostle Peter, since Paul was a Roman citizen.
Quick Facts About The Life of Paul Before His Death
- Paul had a dramatic conversion to the faith after the Lord Jesus appeared to him on the road to Damascus.
- The Apostle Paul is one of the New Testament's most prolific writers, penning almost 2/3 of the New Testament Scriptures
- Much of what we know about the early Church comes from the Apostle Paul's writings.
- Paul was used mightily by the Lord in healings, signs and wonders in Jesus' Name.