Proverbs 3:5-6 KJV
King James Version, Holy Bible
What Does Proverbs 3:5-6 Mean?
Trust In The Lord With All Your Heart and Lean Not Unto Your Own Understanding
- Sometimes in life we think that we have things all figured out and are in no need of The Lord's help.
- The problem with this pride and arrogance is that it never leads you ultimately to a good place- a God-ordained place.
- It's important in life to always trust in the Lord and lean not unto your own understaning.
Not only should we trust in the Lord, but we should do so with our whole heart. Not some of you, but all of you should trust the Lord. Don't say in your heart I'll do this and God will do that.
Say in your heart I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me, understanding that when your whole heart trusts the Lord that He will lead you in the way that you should go, giving you the strength to do as He wills.
In All Thy Ways Acknowledge Him And He Shall Direct Your Paths
- God doesn't want to be left out of any area of your life.
- This is why the Scripture says in all thy ways acknoweldge Him.
- Keep God and His Word in your mind always.
Because through your relationship with Him and His Word which dwells in you, you will know what to do. And this is why the Scripture reiterates, and He shall direct thy paths. For then it will no longer be you that lives, but Christ who lives in you!
We hope that you've enjoyed Proverbs 3:5-6 and that as you trust in the Lord with your whole heart, not leaning unto your own understanding, acknowledging Him in all you do that He will direct your paths as He, in Scripture has promised in Jesus' Name. Amen.